Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera Doesnt Start Automatically

Hello. I have noticed in the conference rooms that when I start a scheduled meeting the camera doesnt automatically turn on. I would need to go to the Zoom Room controller and turn the camera on from there. The conference rooms doesnt experience this...

ceb22 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcription

I have figured out how to turn on and archive the transcription, but I have noticed that when you save the transcription it doesn't record which user said what. I'm wondering if anyone has found a way so that it is archived which user and what was sa...

Goosie by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording lost!!

Hi guys,I am a Newbie with Zoom. I had a very important onboarding call yesterday. I am a basic user. I recorded for the 1st time ever the zoom cal, it offered the options of cloud or locally, I chose cloud (not knowing until trying to retrieve it th...

Lost recording

I attended a zoom meeting in the browser as the app wasn't working and I was too late for my meeting to fix it. I recorded the meeting, and it said it would be recorded to my cloud. However, after the meeting finished, I noticed that I wasn't signed ...

Adding an account to a Pro account

I have meetings for a small group of people (40 to 50) several days a week with the same ID/passcode. I don't want to change the ID/Passcode if possible and would like to add a rather generic user to the account that could open and host the meeting. ...

johnjayr by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes