Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom not connecting in Macbook

Hello,The above connection error shows up every time after entering meeting ID. Many options were tried including turning off firewall and anti-virus but none seems to work.What network settings to use in order to make this work on Wi-Fi in MacbookTh...

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 6.20.21 PM.png
Ayushi1 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Error when scheduling and adding to google calendar

401 Unauthorized GET https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars/primary/events?sharedExtendedProperty=zmMeetingNum%3D89419606829 { "code" : 401, "errors" : [ { "domain" : "global", "location" : "Authorization", "locationType" : "header", "messa...

Undo Account consolidation

Zoom just consolidated my account because of my domain. I lost my pro account and downgraded to a basic account. How can I undo this? Please help, I have an event in two days, which I am supposed to live stream. Thank you

HD

Hello, I need HD quality in my meetings, I also need mobile phone cameras to be seen in HD and in 16/9 ratio and not 4/3

Where did my cloud recording go?

I just hosted a meeting and recorded it to Zoom Cloud. At the end of the meeting I clicked leave meeting like everyone else and that was it. I thought that was where/when I would name etc my recording. But my recording is nowhere to be found. What di...

HNrp by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes