Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Converting a Zoom meeting from a USB stick

I recorded a meeting last night, but had to relinquish the PC to another person. I copied the "double_click_to_convert-01.zoom" to a USB stick, hoping to convert it on a different PC. Doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Resolved! Yes, I have two computers...

Sometimes I want to run a meeting from my desktop and sometimes from my laptop. I've been doing this for two years. Suddenly Zoom is "detecting" that I am signing in on "another device" when I use one or the other. Then I need to wait for it to email...

Chatfunction not working for participants and co-hosts

I read and tried all the settings in my account, but since an update a while ago I have this problem: As a host I can send a chat. But no single participant or co-host can see it. They don't have the chatfunction visible in their screen. What setting...

Ine by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PAID FOR 1 YEAR BUT ZOOM NOT WORKING

*********** THIS IS MY ID, I HAVE PURCHASED 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION IN THE MONTH OF FEB 2024. AFTER 3-4 DAYS ITS NOT WORKING. BILLING SACTION SHOWING REFUNDED. MY QUESTION IS WHERE IS REFUNDED IN WHICH ACCOUNT AND PROVIDE TRASACTION ID SO I CAN CONFIRM F...

Failed to Convert Recording Error

Got an error message Failed To Convert Recording I click on destination - see the large file - double click it and looks like downloading in cloud but cuts out and doe not convert. Help if any pne can please! Is an important item Thanks Colin

Wide angle on iPad for music lesson

Hello,i want to use the wide angle camera on my iPad air. Clearly Zoom has access to it since center stage works fine, but how can i use it without center stage?I need it for my online music lesson as my whole instrument should be visible.

Tale by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cannot Update from 5.12.9

Hi,I just tried to update from 5.12.9 to the latest version on a Win11 PC. The message is " can only update 5.13.5 or higher.I have tried uninstalling but still get the same message. I have found no way to make it reinstall

Filglen by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

クラウドのレコーディングに関して

ミーティング録画についてクラウドデータが、24時間以上たった今でも「録画中」状態です。(録画したのは4/30 17:00~) 立ち上げなおしても、更新しても変わらないのですが、この解決法はありますでしょうか?また、状態の確認方法もあれば教えていただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。・デバイス:PC・ズーム版