Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording: Camera didn't switch

Hi Community. We recorded a two hour video and normally the camera is switching between both of us, depending of who's speaking. Now in this recording its not switching but stays on one person. Anyone knows how and if we can solve this? Ty in advance

Convert Meeting Recording Stuck at 100%

I recorded a 1.75hr meeting yesterday (5/5) and after I ended the meeting the conversion status box popped up and tracked the conversion of the recording all the way up to the 100% mark, but then nothing has happened since then. Typically the audio a...

avienpcs by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing recording

I recorded a meeting yesterday. After the meeting, I got a message that the meeting needed to be...I can't remember...updated...transferred...some process. That looong process started and at 27%, I got a quick message about "locked" and then the scre...

DialTone on earphones

During zoom meetings, I have recently started seeing a bug where I suddenly start hearing dial tone, no one on the other side can hear me, and I can't hear the other side. This happens with my bluetooth earphones.I have to always disconnect my earpho...

NO recording function on Android

Hi folks.I am trying to record meeting on an android device, a Motorola G7, but I am not offered ANY recording facility.I know you cannot record locally on a mobile device, but I am not offered a cloud option either.When I open the 'more' tab, the op...

Steve-T by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes