Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Are my Zoom workshop meetings being hacked?

I was hosting a workshop today and had about 20 people on with me when my Zoom client completely froze.I couldn't see their commentsThey couldn't see me change the slides I was sharingand I lost total control of the controls - I couldn't access them ...

AnnD by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

hosting a meeting

Last night I hosted a zoom meeting. I sent out invitations with the exact invite info. I had two people try to join but I was only able to hold the meeting with one of them at a time. When the other person would try to get into the meeting they would...

Erik7 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Link

I have sent out outlook invitations for several meetings. It has now been decided that they want to allow attendees to join by zoom. Can I set up my zoom personal meeting id and then copy that link into all of the calendar invites or do I have to set...

Can't open recording.

I made my first recording. When asked, I chose adobe, but when I try to open it, I'm told I can't, and I'm given no other option nor any way to change from adobe. Please help. Thanks!

Sandi1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gesture Recognition not Working on iMac

Have already started a chat with support but trying to figure out why gesture recognition isn't available in my Zoom settings on my iMAC [Mac (21.5-inch, Late 2012) running Mojave 10.14.6]. The same Zoom account is used on a MacBook Air and it has th...

Local Recording

I made many local recordings for work meetings, and then hand to hand my laptop in when the service changed to a new provider. All my recordings were and are still visible in Zoom under "local recordings" but won't let me access them because it says ...

AHaynes by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Gallery with a Cisco Telepresence MX800 Unit

Good Day - We are trying to change the layout when we set up a tele conference using the Cisco Telepresence MX800 device. We are using Zoom sip ID to connect to the meeting, but the layout seems to only allow prominent and not gallery. Has Zoom ever ...