Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

OBS MP4 file sound cut off

My computer is Mac M1 Pro.I had tested VB cable, Loopback Audio and etc.When I used Zoom client version 5.4.6, there was no problem to play mp4 video file in OBS. At the moment the ZOOM participants could hear the videos playing through the OBS.After...

JayLee by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 업데이트 후 zoom 작동 오류

zoom 클라이언트가 작동하지 않습니다. tray 창에서는 실행되는걸로 나오지만아무리 눌러도 LOG-IN 화면도 뜨지 않습니다.강제종료도 안됩니다제거 후 설치해도 동일합니다. 웹접속 회의 참여는 가능합니다.

shlee by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Unable to record on Chromebook

Unable to record on Chromebook. I have my settings set to enable recording, and it appears to work on a windows-based PC. But the Chromebook is much easier for me to use, when I sign in on the Chromebook, I checked the settings and it still allowed t...

bob991 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting invites and yahoo

I schedule meetings monthly for our HOA. In August and Sept., when the owners clicked on the meeting link, they were sent to Yahoo to obtain an account. How do I allow them to JUST click the link and enter?

beatty by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes