Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can one subscription be used for different hosts?

Hey Guys, I'm going to provide consulting services to pairs of people. That means the host is no longer a single person, and can change. Is it possible to use as many people as I need for the host? (as long as the meetings are not concurrent)?

jo15 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing

Hello,I screen share my ipad on my laptop via cable during zoom. But when on the laptop I switched to a screen other than zoom, it gives the warning, "screen sharing is paused" . How can I fix this? Thanks in advance 

FilizT by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No more 40+ mins meeting

My zoom until few days ago could host a meeting for more than 1 hr+ uninterrupted. However, since i gave the my sign in details to a more than 7 friends to host some meeting on their devices on my behalf, no meetings is lasting more than 40 mins. Thi...

Chernor by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! join zoom meeting user name

Hello community, If we send the the invite link by email, when user click the link, they will join the meeting , how to make the zoom user name be their email address name ?

cpchenhk by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple camera fast switch

Hi super Zoom Communitywithout using any screen share feature, do you know if there is a shortcut in Zoom for Mac (to be then used in the Elgato Stream Deck) to jump to a specific Camera in the list, beyond the Zoom hotkey Command + Shift + N (whic...

ZoomIso Support for Windows

Now that ZoomISO assets are owned by Zoom, are there plans to release it on Windows? I need NDI output to feed into our vMix stream for livestreaming at a church. I assume, since the assets have been acquired by Zoom, ongoing support and features of ...

jaylaw by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes