Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invalid meeting ID

Invalid meeting ID https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84539506369pwd=RnJEOTRXczVZTlgwZTcwelJZUGlVQT09 I have copied this from the message I received and pasted it into my browser both in chrome as well as in DuckDuckGo. It is not working either place. Pain in...

Patsy_W by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud recording password doesn't work

Hi all, On multiple occasions, I have shared Zoom recordings with clients with the password. Yet, the password doesn't work. When they've told me that, they are correct. The password doesn't work. I've tried logging into Zoom and changing the passwor...

lsalz by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AV issues with iPad

We are currently using Zoom for our conference room of 38' x 43' with a mounted iPad (2017) and projector for video. We are needing to configure the iPad to simultaneously receive microphone audio from a large room and output audio to the speakers in...

Is this normal

Adam ID: 546505307 adam_id":546505307My phone was off but hot this morning. I looked at the battery and zoom was running in background but I had turned off the background on all the apps manually and the off tab in general. My previous account0 was h...

Processor speed for using Zoom?

Processor speed for using Zoom? Hello, I havnt used ZOOM for multi-person chats yet only 1-on-one. I've only had 2 chats so far, however part way through, there are problems. QUESTION: How do I test / check WHICH computer/person is at fault? me other...

EPOS SDW5061 Headset Mute Button Not in Sync

Hi - I am currently using EPOS SDW5061 Headset for my daily zoom meetings. Unfortunately, the mute button on the headset does not sync with the Zoom Desktop Client when it is triggered. Any chance to include a better mute button compatibility between...