Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participants accepting a recurring invite

I need to schedule a recurring meeting that has different times over a one month period. I have the meeting scheduled in my calendar and I want to send the invite to 25 people - I edited a recurring meeting to reflect the correct days and times...my ...

Gary123 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Users and Licenses

With the recent changes, I'm trying to understand if multiple users can use one license. Prior to July 2022 one license on our Pro account would allow for two users to host a meeting at the same time. Is that still a possibility? And if so, what is t...

Resolved! different people need to schedule meetings

A small nonprofit has a paid Zoom account. We need 8 different people, using 8 (or more) different computers to schedule and run meetings using the same gmail login information. We get a request for a one-time passcode from Zoom, but the gmail accoun...

Schedule 3 meetings with different times

What I’m trying to do is schedule 3 calls. Tues at 2 pmWeds at 5 pmThurs at 12 Don't want to use PMI because it’s for the general public and obviously PMI is for an intimate audience. Is this possible with a Generated ID?If so, how do I set it up? Or...

Zoom keeps kicking out my attendee

Hi there, Could anyone help? I tutor using Zoom and for the past 2 weeks every time we do a Zoom session Zoom seems to kick my attendee out of the meeting. No message comes up or anything. I tried creating a new meeting and the attendee also tried to...

Screen Sharing

I hope someone can help me. When hosting a meeting today zoom wouldn't allow me to screenshare. I kept getting a notice saying that screenshare is restricted. All the required settings seemed to be ok with screensharing ticked etc. My mac security an...