Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

update reverse

Hello everybody I updated the Zoom client on a user's laptop; however, it comes back to an older version the next day. I uninstalled Zoom ver. 5.8. Download and reinstall the new version 5.12The next day, the user complaint that he can't log in becau...

nlam by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Loss of sound

have a strange predicament. When my husband plays his guitar while we have a zoom party going sound is fine. But the minute he logs in to YouTube on his tablet to run thru his amp to play along with nobody can hear him. Can’t figure out why it’s only...

WACKY SET UP! HELP!

We have a conference room and use a Microsoft surface laptop and use a Smart TV (via HDMI) & and USB Camera into the laptops VGA port.I use all different VC Meeting platforms but ZOOM is the only one I cannot get to work properly EVER! What am I doin...

Jgelso by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Configuration Issue

Hi, When I send an invite, it shows as coming from the wrong company... displays as 'xxx Mediation'... I want to change it to just 'Mediation', but cannot see how to change it?

gareth3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Playback

Hello, I am a resume consultant and have been recording my meetings with my clients for several months. I usually save the recordings on my lap top so that I can listen again as I start working on the resume. In the last recording I can hear myself, ...

Deactivate notification tone for shortcut use

Hey, i like to use shortcuts , but when i use shortcuts in zoom-meetings to turning microphone or video on and off a notification sound is heard on my Windows 10 PC. This sound is also heard by every other user in the meeting when my microphone is on...

OIWB by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes