Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Überweisung

Meine Kreditkarte ist bis 28.11.22 wegen einer größeren Abbuchung blockiert. SEPA Abbuchung ist nur für Business Kunden möglich. Kann ich das Geld für November auf ein IBAN Konto überweisen?My credit card is blocked till Nov 28 due to other payments....

RalphP by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom apps console

I'm integrating a client app in zoom apps and I'm unable to find console on zoom apps for development purposes and to find errors what should i do for find errors

Compressed Video Recording

I need help with finding five video recordings. I attempted to video record five sessions in one afternoon (Oct. 11) and now I cannot find the recordings in the cloud. I selected the compressed option and now I am concerned that the five sessions wer...

HRTeam by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio et video

Bonjour, je ne parviens pas à partager le son de mes videos avce zoom. Avant j'avais un onglet "partager le son" qui n'apparait plus. Comment faire svp ?Cordialement.Sandrr

Sandr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes