Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Turning Off Virtual Background Automatically

I have set up a virtual background picture of myself to use when I stop my Zoom video. However, when start my Zoom video, my virtual background still appears in the background. This started to occur after I had to reinstall Microsoft Windows on my co...

OBS Virtual CAMERA

Hi, I am using zoom by connecting the virtual camera of the OBS program. If I apply for a business, training, or enterprise account, can I also use Zoom's Virtual Camera in 1080HD quality? What is the maximum resolution of the current virtual camera?

QOS DSCP Marking.

We are trying to enable DSCP however we don't see the DSCP option under Advanced Meeting for Member users in the organization. The option only shows up when you change a Member to Admin.

msewell by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Number not clickable in outlook

Hi,I need some help.We have zoom integrated in outlook in our organization.Recently, i've notice that when i searched a person in outlook to start a zoom call with him the number is not clickable and its greyed out (it worked before).The plugin works...

pandush by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using screen share with dual monitors

Probably this requires OBS but hoping someone has some ideas. I will be teaching conversation using a music video. I wish to screen share as per the attached image. Two word documents open and on the side the music video. Below I'd like to have teach...

jkjack47 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About breakout room

We held a ZOOM meeting with less than 10 people.Several times during the meeting, breakout rooms were manually created and implemented.However, some of the manually assigned room settings are disappearing.Not all of them disappear, but some of them a...

Kensuke by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I accept a meeting I previously declined

I accidentally declined a recurring meeting that I need to accept. how do I go back and accept it. The person who invite me cannot resend the invite to me. He already tried. And I have already tried to go back to the original invite and accept it and...

tamc by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling 'X is speaking'

Surely_ there is a way, when using the Zoom desktop app (5.12.2, on Windows 10), of disabling the 'X is speaking' pop-up message. That is a message that informs me, when I am speaking, that . . I am speaking. For, that message is really distracting a...

Alternative Hosts

I am having an issue with designating Alternative hosts. Let's say I have a meeting scheduled and have designated an alternative host for that meeting. I want to schedule a second meeting with a different alternative host. When I schedule that second...