Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing User

I have assigned six licenses, but only five appear on my list of users. I search for the additional user and her name or email address does not show up. How do I find the missing user, or reset my number of used licenses?

Reuniones en el plan Basico.

Buenas tardes, soy nueva en zoom y de momento tengo un plan básico como prueba. Las reuniones en este plan durán como máximo 40 minutos hasta con 100 personas. Yo quiero hacer reuniones de 1 hora con una persona solamente y tenía entendido que pueden...

Enya by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom/Outlook Calendar times not Syncing

Hello! I keep having an issue where I create an appointment in Outlook and use the Zoom plugin to provide a link to the appointment, but the time does not translate over to zoom properly. For example, I created an invite for 9/29 at 1PM EST but on Zo...

ancloud by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

SSO Logins and Shared User Accounts

Hello everyone, We have a quick question regarding SSO. If we enable SSO for our Org in Zoom, will the shared use accounts without a username within AD not work anymore? Can SSO users authenticate with our AD as well as shared use accounts which do n...

Find participants list for upcoming meeting

Hi everyone, I need to find a list of participants for a number of upcoming meetings as I need to email each one to reschedule the meetings. These meetings are multi-participant meetings, where I set the maximum number of participants to three. All I...

In the Zoom admin console, I am looking for a way to see licensed users who have not hosted meetings in a specific time frame. I see the Inactive Hosts Report, but it is based on the last login, not the last meeting the user hosted. This is different...

Zoom desktop app crashes

Since a recent update of my system (fedora 36 x86-64 with kernel 5.19.16-200.fc36.x86_64 running Xorg and cinnamon with an nvidia card running the 520.56.06 drivers from rpmfusion, but it looks like the intel card is used), the zoom application fails...

papadop by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes