Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Pago de suscripción mensual

Estoy tratando de abonar la cuota mensual con la misma tarjeta utilizada en meses anteriores sin embargo actualmente no me permite realizar ningún pago me indica lo siguiente "Ha habido un problema para procesar su pago"

Dila1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using powerpoint with zoom

I've been doing online presentation via powerpoint for the last 3 years. Following the last zoom update and Office updates when I play a video that is part of the powerpoint the screen freezes and flickers, sound is delayed. when the video finishes a...

1802 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link lifetime

Good afternoon.Can you please tell me if there is any way to limit the validity of the link by time in the paid version of Zoom? That is, so that after, for example, an hour, it would no longer be possible to enter the conference using this link?

NordTex by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in to Zoom on a phone

When I log into Zoom on my phone, it requires a verification code that is sent to my email. Getting the code means I have to minimize that tab and switch over to email. Supposedly the code is valid for 10 minutes, but Zoom starts counting down from 1...