Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom refuses to play music in background

I run assessments via Zoom for which music is required. The attendees are asked to play via a speaker in the room as sharing computer sound is not possible for everyone since assessments are conducted via mobile devices and without separate mics. Sin...

Satine by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playing music

For the past year I would share my audio via advanced settings and play through computer speakers (not zoom audio device). It was perfect. All of a sudden it stopped working in that manner. Did something change with zoom?

Zoom not working right

I don't know if there was a recent update on zoom app but it no longer works on my phone (Moto G Power). Sometimes I am allowed to join calls but sometimes it immediately crashes the app and kicks me off the call. Other times when I join the call eve...

Some Chats are missing.

I have led a weekly Zoom Meeting every Thursday night for close to two years. I use the same meeting number and codes. Chats are automatically saved each week. But for some reason, there are no chats saved on Nov 10 and Nov 17. Why would this be? Is ...

Registration Screen

I did a test run on filling out a registration panel. Now I can't get rid of the information (name & email, etc) so I can send a blank panel to my potential attendees. l've tried deleting the data, tried deleting the meeting, etc., but those fields a...

jwbruce by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes