Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Background

I got my zoom laptop about two weeks ago. It is the newest macbook pro m1 chip. I have not been able to use a virtual background at all. I have tried everything. Could anyone help?

Unable to clear recordings in cloud

I keep getting emails stating that I have exceeded my cloud storage: "You have exceeded your cloud recording storage recording limit.Storage Limit: 10 GBStorage Used: 11.85 GBYou can free up space by deleting recordings, or you can increase your stor...

NancyOZ by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Zoom to Jira Service Desk

Has anyone had any success connecting zoom to Jira Service Desk? How were you able to do it? I have installed Zoom for JSD from the marketplace. But I just cannot figure out how to connect and integrate Zoom into JSD. The Zoom item appears on the rig...

DrDOT by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't use blur background in zoom.

As the title suggest, I can't use the background. I have updated zoom latest version. I have enable the green screen option for my background but I still can't find the blur background option. I have go through a link in the Zoom Community by a ZOOM ...

dgdgr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Testing Zoom performance

Hi,We are experiencing an issue at one of our sites relating to zoom performance - choppy, stuttery video & audio performance.I have been monitoring the general network performance during video meetings & I'm see nothing out of the ordinary - ping re...

Removing the black areas in gallery view

Whenever I host a meeting where there are 3 speakers in gallery view, there are unsightly black bars/ areas that appear. How do I get rid of that and put in my own background for branding purposes? I hope to be able to put in a background like the at...

Please help Zoom Visits

My company is having us do zoom visits with patients. We are required to copy and paste the personal meeting linking into our company email and send to the patient (instead of an invite). Whenever I send the copied link, the person on the other end i...

DRit by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes