Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Update and feedback

Recently I wanted to update zoom after trouble signing in to a very important meeting only to find the update button was not there. I left feedback about this and have found the feedback, posted over a week ago has not appeared in the review section ...

partage écran

bonjour j'ai pris un forfait pour avoir la tranquilite mais maintenant je n'arrive plus à partager mon ecran, pouvez vous m'aider à regler ce probleme desagreable, je n'arrete pas de reporter les reunions fautes de pouvoir travailler dans de bonne co...

cifce69 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings Analitics don't add up...

My analytics on a recording showed that I had 85 participants in a meeting. My meetings are small (no more than 10 even). I never saw 85 people. The audio was a little strange but when I'd try to interact, nothing came of it. Does this make sense to ...

Report Names

Held a Zoom meeting for my students. 95% of the students had their first or last name associated with their log in to verify attendance. However, 5% the report used their Ipad (device) serial number as an identifier. Thus, I can't determine who those...

Video format issues in meeting recordings

Hello, I have a problem, recording meetings on my pc sometimes it happens that the recording format is not 16-9 but 4-3 in practice when I upload it to youtube it is much smaller. I did not understand what can depend on changing format by itself. Is ...