Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio test works but no one can hear me

My audio tests fine, but when I join a meeting, nobody can hear me. I test right before I join a meeting and still have this issue. My laptop is a Lenovo IdeaPad 11S running Windows 8. Core i5 processor if that makes any difference.

Kat9 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Lagging

When i watch other person share screen my whole screen got laggy. Its not my CPU or GPU or my Internet connection i use AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with 16 GB ram. Its only zoom that lagged my screen is there any fix for this? i tes...

PHOTO DOES NOT DISPLAY WHEN I "STOP VIDEO"

I learned that if I uploaded a photo on Zoom, it displays when I "stop video" in a meeting. This was working fine for a while; then I clicked on "stop self view" and now I can no longer see myself when I stop video. I have clicked on that feature aga...

Screen sharing You Tube and Vimeo

Just lately when I try to share You Tube or Vimeo in meetings when I go to full screen mode in You Tube or Vimeo, screen sharing pauses and the screen goes grey. I can still share with the You Tube or Vimeo screen minimized.

bjtesch by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom SDK integration

The zoom gallery view button not working, and a few popup buttons not working, can you tell me all features available in zoom SDK integration same as zoom app features?

Opening a second Zoom account

I want to open a second account using the same e-mail. The instructions tell me to go into my account profile and disassociate my existing account. Then I'll be able to open a second account. What happens to my original account if I follow this proce...

Lazarus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes