Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Audio

I am getting this Error message: The meeting does not support dial in or Call Me to join. You cannot connect to audio? I cannot hear what anyone is saying and they cannot hear me. When I try to "Join Audio" it is not allowed.

Shared Log in Credentials

Hello! I need my assistant to be able to log in as myself in order to make adjustments, create meetings etc. In the past my assistant was able to log in using my credentials but now the system is asking for a verification code being sent to my email ...

Blaiott by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Small Screen

I record a meeting locally. When looking at the recording now. The screen is small and does not fill up the entire screen. Does anyone know how to edit this or make sure it does not happen again?

Interpretation and Chromebooks

We've used Chromebooks in the past for our classes where we use interpretation channels. We are running into a problem now with our recent purchase of some Chromebooks that are now not allowing interpretation feature. We downloaded the PWA Chromebook...

LaurenD by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Планування конференціЇ

Доброго вечера. Виникла проблема з плануванням конференцій у Зумі. У самому додатку, під час планування, неможливо оперувати часовим проміжком 15 хвилин. Доступно тільки 30 хвилинний проміжок. Тим часом на сайті або в мобільному додатку че зробити мо...

Без имени.jpg

Add-ins

Hello,I updated Zoom today, which normally pops up in my Outlook to continue scheduling the meetings. However, since then Zoom pops up in Google/Gmail. I'd love to get it back on to Outlook.I have gone through a few trouble shooting tips but I can't ...

Farra by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes