Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

video overlay

Hi - I am looking to upgrade my YouTube videos and need some help! How do I put my video over an image to delete any dead space, customize and remove Zoom watermark. I have the image but cant get it right. I'm not looking for a virtual background as ...

controlling sound on 'blended' meeting

I have a situation with a 'blended' meeting. We have several participants gathered in a single room, where we have a computer attached to a large screen TV attached to an external wide-angle camera and an omni-directional mic for the room. This compu...

Customizing Look & Feel of Waiting Room Screen

Is there any way customize the Waiting Room screen besides the title, logo and description? In other words, is there a way I could customize the look and feel of the screen such as being able to upload my own background so it feel more branded to my ...

Dlouie by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unique Log Ins for Members

Hi all- I am hoping to find a way to offer unique log ins for members to use to log into different different meetings within our membership. I would need a way to allow some members to join certain events, while not allowing others to join. Is there ...

Zoom Client on Mac Monterey not launching

I have a new Mac Book Air with Monterey loaded and use Safari. I cannot get Zoom client to launch - toddles between admit and launch but does not launch. I have deleted Zoom Client and reloaded - no difference. I then launch my meeting through the br...

Ytallent by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes