Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Acting up

For the past couple of weeks whenever I am in a meeting zoom would just not respond. I have filed reports to zoom multiple times. I was exploring zoom and saw this in the statistics part. Anyone know what I can do? It would really be a big help becau...

yesh by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disclaimer Report

Hi,We do not see the participant's name on Zoom's disclaimer report. We only see the guest user, which makes no sense becuase it's important to know who agrees or cancels the disclaimer. Is there an option to get the participant's names? Any help wou...

Kkaty50 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unreachable room with android tablet

Hello, I explain our problem to you.participants in a meeting who have an android tablet are blocked when moving to another room, on the screen the join room screen, they can no longer access the control of the application, the other participants see...

Resolved! Cloud Recording

I have pro plan. I am trying to make cloud recording work. I works in my original account well.But when i start meeting by other users in my account there is no option to record to cloud