Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Feature Request for Breakout Rooms in Zoom Meeting

Please add the following features for Breakout Rooms in Meetingsallow for recording of breakout roomsallow broadcast message function to stay on screen as long as folks need it, with ability for participants to "click to delete" the message once they...

Logging via phone and computer

Just migrated to zoom. My personal preference is to be on zoom on my computer and use audio enabled on my phone. This works well because sometimes I have to walk away from the computer. The problem is unlike Teams, the screen show two login's that ev...

get5678 by Zoom Partner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Serious Issues with Zoom Meeting Codes

Hello to all, Maybe you know the problem - and ideally the solution for it. Unfortunately, I have been having serious problems with my Zoom meetings for weeks. My meeting password keeps changing, and the clients who used to receive an invitation with...

Upgraded to MacOs Monterey and now video freezes

Greetings I recently upgraded to MacOs Monterey 12.3.1 and now when I have any participants the video freezes. This occurs whether I'm the host or not. It also happens with either an external cam or the included cam. I spoke with Apple they said it w...

Dugsix by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Is our system Stable? looking for suggestions and tips

Dear community, I need some advice regarding to the current set up of a company where I recently land. We stream live trainings (workouts) through Zoom meetings. The 2 way communication is critical to been able of correct the execution of the exercis...