Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

The Zoom session isn't responding

Hi all, I recently purchased the premium version of Zoom to connect with my clients and colleagues for meetings. However, I am facing an issue where my colleagues are unable to join the meeting I have scheduled.The purpose of buying the premium versi...

Zoom Rooms: No video feed when sharing using 2 displays

I have a Zoom room setup with two displays. I configured the room settings from the TC8 controller so that the primary display, a touch screen, is on the left (display 1) and the secondary display is on the right (display 2). In my test there are two...

Sebulba by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to rejoin after 40 min

why only i am not able to rejoin my meeting room after 40 min session and i get msg to upgrade my free version. non of my other frds who use zoom received . and i have to wait 10 min to start or rejoin from my id

khyati by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Video

I have the Basic Zoom account. When I start a Zoom meeting, my video is displayed and I see myself. However, once someone joins the meeting my video disappears and I no longer see myself. Others in the meeting still see me, but I just don't see mysel...

RayS3 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

My microphone doesn't work in a Zoom meeting.  Running Windows 11.

rlaw by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! RETRIEVE ERASED MEETING LINK

Hi to all I have send invitations with a link meeting and later, by mistake, I have erased the meeting from zoom Is there a way for me to retrieve the deleted meeting ? Kind regards

LSA0579 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes