Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud recordings disabled

My cloud recording storage has been disabled although i deleted all the recordings and made enough space but the same message still shows up and i cannt records. Although my bill is paid nothing late What should i do ?

Closed Caption

is it possible to add closed captions to a zoom video after it is recorded and saved to your computer?

Pre-Meeting background and music

Does anyone know how to have a background image and music playing before the host joins the meeting? I open my meeting room 5 minutes before the scheduled start time and would like to have a graphic with some music if possible.

Passcode required for user but no passcode set for meeting

Hello, I have an account with an education license. I created a meeting without a passcode and without a waiting room. Two users were able to join my meeting without issue but the co-host (who was signed into her account) was asked to enter a passcod...

nszoom by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes