Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! upping recording quality for event recordings

We are recording events at the basic quality level of XXXX x 360, told you can ask ??? to up this to XXXX x 720 which means a much bigger file to download asap and clear to free up bandwidth, anyone know who to ask and if its possible lead me through...

Resolved! Sound distortion in screenshare

Hi, in the last zoom-meeting with friends of mine some of us faced sound issues when sharing the screen and the sound. All users that watch and listen to the steam had bad sound output when the host or co-host who was sharing a video had following pr...

Rompack by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Random lines appeared during a meeting

During a talk I was giving yesterday, someone tried to logon after the talk had started. I could see their name pop up in very small print in the left hand side of the screen, then the name moved about a bit at random leaving a trail behind it. It st...

Creating Contact Groups

I am new to Zoom management, and I am not finding it very intuitive. I was able to upload our organization contacts to "personal contacts". However I do not see any means of organizing those contacts. What I would like to do is create contact lists (...