Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Won't Launch

Currently, I can't get Zoom to launch. I try to open a link and nothing happens. I can't make a meeting in the browser.I can download Zoom, but I can't even get the app to open.The only thing I am able to do is pick "Join from your browser" The meeti...

Can’t see participants video

I installed zoom new vision 6.0.2, I face a problem, I start a new meeting, but I can’t see my participants video on my screen when I share my document, I need to stop sharing my documents and switch to Gallery view, I can see participants video. But...

SimonCao by Newcomer
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Broken meeting interface

During a meeting, the icons for all participants are too small. Also, the rectangles themselves indicating the participants are smaller in size than they should be. How can I return everything to default? Switching view settings doesn't help.

R6D by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer see the meetings list on my zoom app

Basically, it all boils down to this: before I turned my computer on this morning, I could open the Zoom app, go to the meetings tab, and see all upcoming meetings, as well as all recurring ones. I...simply do not see this tab anymore. I doubt my app...

KRev by Newcomer
  • 34 replies
  • 10 likes

Zoom audio issue - sound bowls

Hi, I use crystal sound bowls as music on some of my zoom calls but for some reason, my clients can no longer hear the bowls. They don't hear anything when I play them, no matter how loud they get. I know it has something to do with the audio setting...

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.35.24 PM.png Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.34.35 PM.png Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.39.14 PM.png

"Upcoming meetings" will not show beyond today

The upcoming meetings only shows today's meetings. Can it show for tomorrow or the work week? We're using a controller in our conference room and sometimes want to see whether the room will be busy later. We can see the meetings that are taking place...

OWA calendar.png Zoom calendar.png

Green Screen in web client

DescriptionDoes zoom support green screen usage in the web client? Because I see a checkbox in the desktop app but not in the browser version. To reproduce:Click a link to launch a zoom meetingThis should open a new browser tab and ask to open the de...

aupreti by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin a comment in the chat Please!

Please allow meeting hosts to pin a comment in the chat and make it visible to everyone who enters the meeting late. Please save me from copying and pasting a bunch of times!