Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

edit email link Paypal

Hi everyone!I want to edit my email link for Paypal but cannot find any way to edit this link. I can edit everything but my Paypal email link. Changed emails and the one in the system is no longer used. Do you know how to do this? Thank you in advanc...

Tijs by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot share any files in Zoom Channel

please wait while we are setting up your SharePoint site. This may take several seconds. This has been going happening every time I create a new channel for end users and it never creates the SharePoint site. What do I do? Where can I even check the ...

havier3 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NVIDIA Broadcast makes Zoom Crash

Windows up-to-date (AverMedia Cam), Zoom updated to Version 5.11.10 (8200) (64-bit). Using my camera in NVIDIA Broadcast mode causes Zoom to crash when I go to the Zoom Video Settings. I cannot get Zoom to recover from the crash; even after a reboot ...

Gilly by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

customized zooming shared screen

hi all. how can i zoom other than default zoom ratio in view options during shared screen. say for example, i want to 240% zoom. the default are only 50% 100% 150% 200% 300% and fit to window. thanks

ahs by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes