Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

RE: tutoring

I will be tutoring a few students, but all will be on 1:1 as opposed to a group meeting. Am I correct that this tutoring format is free? and also, if so, is the session limited to just 40 minutes? Also, I would like to know how I can set it up so tha...

Mac SSO in newest build FAILs

I have an enterprise account and my employer. I'm on a Mac but the newest build of Zoom refuses to take me thru the SSO process to login. Previously at login, I clicked on the SSO button and it took me to the employers portal I signed in, and then th...

How do you add a Bookmark in iOS 15 Zoom App?

Hello, I have a website that I share frequently under [MENU]/{Share Content}/{Website URL}.Is there a way to save the URL to [MENU]/{Share Content}/{Bookmark}?I have seen videos on YouTube where the {Bookmark} popup as the "+" sign to add a new URL. ...

Can the registration confirmation page be changed

When someone registers the UX is poor. It shows what looks like the registration page again with a small "Webinar Registration Approved" at the top in the same place as the previous title, then it shows the whole description again, and then the user ...

Help me im lost

OK HERE IS THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET WHEN I TRY TO RETRIEVE THE RECORDINGS OF MY PAID COURSES WITH RECORDINGS SOME BEING FREE TAROT READING 

playing music for church service

I zoom from the desk for our church service. People zoom in for the service and we also have in-person folks. I play a solo from my laptop, and the organist plays live in person. The people on zoom can not hear the organist at all. They can tell I'm ...