Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

account

i don’t have a zoom account but i get meeting id and password my phone is hacked when i go to usps site gives me zoom info under mssc.gov also have problems with my mail delivery

Resolved! distribute poll across multiple hosts?

Help! We have a large group of ZOOM Pro hosts who will hosting a new series of training sessions - each course includes polls in the instructional design. Is there any way to bulk populate the polls for these sessions into all of the host PMRs? Or - ...

where is sdkkey

I followed the follow procedurehttps://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/build/sdk-app/ but i don't see the "sdk credentials" in my meeting sdk app. Can you help me? thank you  

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Zoom Microphone On Regardless of App Usage

I am using 12.6.2 Monterey macOS and there is an orange microphone indicator stating that zoom is using my microphone even when I quit the app. (Thus, it's always on.)And yes, I do have the latest zoom version, 5.13.5, as of 17 January 2023.

Hello, problems dragging toolbars during zoom meetings.

Hello, I hope one of you can help me. Thank you for reading;I'm on a macbook air m2, using the Logitech G203 connected via USB. When I am teaching a class via Zoom, I am used to dragging around the toolbar and the annotate tools around the screen wit...

Zoom Recording

Hi, I recorded a zoom meeting on my iPhone, but I now can't find the recording anywhere. Is there a way to retrieve it? Thank you, and I already looked under the recording section on my desktop computer.

mikki by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Website intergration

I am trying to accomplish these tasks.. -I want to be able to embed a form or calendar on my website that will allow site visitors to book a video call with our team. -I want the calendar to be connected to either gmail or outlook and set up a meetin...