Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloud recording divided into two recordings

I participate in a training course regularly where the entire day's courses are recorded via the cloud on Zoom. What seems to be happening now is that the film is automatically split into two parts by Zoom. Anyone know why? And is there any setting t...

Getting Unknown Error code: 124

I am trying to integrate flutter sdk, where android and ios need to be integrated separately. During the process, I completed everything and it is trying to connect with zoom meeting, even bypassing the registration, and now it is giving error code 1...

pranu by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Breakout rooms

Hello! 1. It is possible for the presenter's voice to be heard simultaneously in all the breakout rooms? 2. if a participant needs help - is there a button to call the organiser/host for help?3. is it possible to record each breakout rooms?4. Can par...

Lost Recording

Signed into my account from a borrowed computer. Recorded the meeting locally. I assumed this would show up in the Zoom folder of the computer associated with my account as it has in the past, but it did not. It also is not on the borrowed computer. ...

Share sound not working

I usually use 'share sound' with no issues. I share Youtube mainly but now the sound is not working. It just cuts out when I share sound. I use an apple mac. Any ideas will be welcome.

Resolved! Recording in the cloud vs. on my PC

Hi: I usually record meetings on my own PC, but recently recorded a meeting in the cloud. I was surprised to see that the recording was completely different! Is this because the "cloud" recording was done from a Mac instead of a PC? Or is there an in...