Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not accessible from Curacao

Hi,I am working remotely on the Caribbean island of Curacao. I know that Zoom works here as local colleagues are able to access it, however, I am getting an error message that says: This meeting is not accessible from Curacao at this time (Error Code...

Otesha by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app joins wrong meeting

Joining a meeting from an iOS calendar invite by clicking the "Join" button results in starting the wrong meeting. I have multiple recurring meetings set up, and I create Outlook calendar invites for attendees. Some attendees have the Zoom app on iOS...

fb1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy \ data gathering

Setup: IPAD with zoom app installed. Question: If I start the zoom app and signin but do NOT start a zoom meeting nor do I join a meeting, does zoom gather any data from my IPad such as internet surfing or opening up other apps on my IPad? Thanks

SB1357 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host being booted out of meeting

I've been using Zoom for more than two years now and have had this happen many times. I teach use of a machine that requires multiple views. I have two cameras and a Windows 8 tablet attached to an Atem BlackMagic switcher. Lately, when I switch inpu...

SManry by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Flickering screen

Since my last update my zoom camera keeps flikering and turning the screen greenI have uninstalled and reinstalled zoom several timesI have taken my laptop to a tech support who has checked my device and there are no faultsI have tried using a webcam...