Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Group chat out of synch

We've had a group chat for a Zoom meeting for internal company training at my organization and individual chat entries come in with a variety of time stamps with some chats arriving after others creating confusion. This seems to have happened since a...

gkhlpdsk by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Live streaming problem

Hi, I am trying to set up a live stream of a meeting on a custom live streaming servive (Dacast). The stream works fine when previewed in Dacast. However when I then try to embed the stream into our website I get a message saying: "The player is inco...

Logging in issue -

My last zoom experience was disappointing as associates were unable to join the conference; they received the following message, "host is conducting another meeting” and they were locked out.

Language bar

I am an interpreter. With the latest update of Zoom, when changing "Speaking to" languages, the bar highlights blue and moves around. You have to chase it to be able to change between languages. How can I pin it down? I tried right clicking and click...

display name

I need to know how to change my (default) Display Name. My Account Settings show "Don Rose" but whenever I join a Zoom session, it always displays my email address (don@mchenrycountyhistory.org).If the host allows it, I can change it during the sessi...

don-mchs by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes