Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Survey report not appearing in report queue

I set up a meeting survey, but the survey report is not showing in the reports queue (only the registration report appears). I know it worked because I was prompted at the end of the meeting to complete the survey, which I did.Can anyone help?Thanks!...

cofsab by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wonderboom speaker not heard over zoom

Since 12/31 when I use a Wonderboom speaker on a zoom, it isn't heard by the zoom attendees. I never had this issue before. Help! I use the music as a teaching tool and need everyone to hear it. Thanks!

Mash23 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio keep turning itself on

HiI use zoom at my class for screenshare so I mute my speakersevery time I minimize the zoom tab the speakers turn themself onI can't find a setting to solve itI use Illustrator and google chrome while using zoom if it matters

Orish by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

joining a meeting as host remote

Initially please excuse my appearance. I have a new to hosting. I set up meeting using the web portal on my office computer. I think, therefore, that is the host. However I want to join from a remote location (using a different email) what I did was ...

GeraldH by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes