Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

New MacBook can't join meetings

hi there, I have a new MacBook. I have my daily meeting on my calendar and have previously been able to go my calendar and click "join"- its in blue letters. It's not blue anymore #1. and #2 even after I have download the zoom app the window pops up:...

Meeting vs. Large Meeting - Capacity

We're having a staff all-hands meeting. We have about 150-170 employees. We want to use the meeting feature, not the webinar feature. Do we need to upgrade to a Large Meeting license or will we be okay with our regular paid Zoom license?

kchenb by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

video bouncing

Not getting any help from Zoom! My issue is when I host a meeting, my video starts bouncing crazily for about 10 seconds. It affects just my video. All other participants are fine. While I bounce participants can still hear me. It happens especially ...

TB3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual monitor - participant on 2nd screen

Hi, In a 2 person call, is it possible to use dual monitors to have myself on my laptop and the participant on the external monitor? I want to be able to see myself and the controls on my laptop, but then a clean version of the participant on an exte...

Unblock background

My church services are recorded in a room seating about 20 senior citizens. Our services consists of singing (with music) and scripture reading. There is also a sermon which is presented to the residents during this recording. The service is recorded...

Hyltont by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Poll Library Limited to 10 Polls

As an enterprise user, we have several Zoom integrations enabled for our LMS. However, we use a lot of Virtual Instructor Led Training sessions. As such, the need to integrate polls into these sessions is critical. Rather than having to create these ...

Zoom registration report 'not started'

Hi, Im trying to download a registration report for a recurring meeting, (I do this all the time for other meetings). In the report queue, it just says 'not started'. This happens with every occurrence of this meeting. All other meetings behave norma...