Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording video with basic account

I have a basic account. I have audio recordings of my zoom meetings but they dont appear to be video. Is it not possible to record vifeo with a basic acct? Yes I mean locally, not to the cloud. I can''t find an answer to this anywhere. Your help woul...

ngolay by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto update Zoom Meetings in background

Hi, We are deploying Zoom Meetings 5.12.10232 to 100+ devices with Intune.The deployment works well. We use the command below:msiexec /i "%~DP0ZoomInstallerFull.msi" ZConfig="AU2_EnableAutoUpdate=true;AU2_SetUpdateChannel=0;AU2_EnableManualUpdate=fal...

mjklomp by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pending Zoom App (but shows switched)

The account still shows pending meaning att did their part, but the zoom side is not completed. ATT says it is on Zooms side. Account now shows switched (it had been saying "not paid" for many weeks), but when you go into the account it says "pending...

help lol

when I start the zoom meeting and people try to get into the room, they are recieving a message saying user has another meeting started and they can't get in...help

jade72 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes