Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Issues on Recorded Zoom

I seem to have a recording issue with the Audio. The audio is perfectly fine during a meeting, but when I play back the recorded video the audio is corrupt. I basically sound like the ChipmunksCan anyone help?

IP Address and Participant details

Hi there,We held a seminar recently where one of the participants was very abusive. They changed their display name to the speakers so we were unable to get their details. Is there a way to find the IP addresses of those who logged in or further deta...

HMarks by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I check translated subtitles later?

If I use translated subtitles, will I be able to see the transcript of the spoken language when I check the recording later? Or will you check the translated text? For example, if subtitles translated from English to Japanese are displayed, will the ...

Le0002 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Change of displayed name does not work

Hello. I would like to effectively set my display name for all meetings to just my first name. This is already set in my Profile settings on the web client. Nonetheless my full name with family name is shown in all zoom sessions. I already read all t...

BrainOn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recurring meetings error

Hi Guys, May I seek your advice or any help? I tried to create recurring meetings from Mar 13, 2023 to Aug 7, 2023 but it won't succeed even I extend the end date until Aug 14, 2023. The meeting date on Aug 7, 2023 was omitted without any reasons. Ev...

Mui by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Q&A panels remain blank in Zoom Gov meeting.

Hello there! Despite extensive testing across different sessions and various team members, Q&A panels in Zoom Gov meeting (not webinar) remain blank with questions disappearing for all participants, including Host and Cohosts. All Q&A settings have b...

Zoom logo on youtube live

Hi Im seeing zoom logo on you tube when i go live on you tube I have a licensed version of zoom and itt still shows the zoom logo att the bottom right. Can someone help please?