Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Entered Waiting Room by mistake - How do I get out?

I accidentally clicked on a Zoom meeting link for next week. The Zoom waiting room opened. But I cannot find a way to get out of it. I don't want this window open till Tuesday of next week. I even end tasked it thru task manager. The task manager clo...

TamiR by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Screen Share

I was helping a colleague prepare for a presentation this morning. When he shared his screen I saw a checkered black box representative of the participants he had on his screen and of the zoom controls bar (audio mute video stop, chat etc.) I am sure...

RWM54 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Grey bar at the bottom of video screen

When hosting a webinar and sharing video, I have a grey bar at the bottom of the screen. When I blur my background or change to a digital background I appear to be "floating" because of the grey bar. I have no idea how to remove it. I'm attaching som...

Zoom Rooms on a Poly X50

Hi there,how do I can configure Zoom Rooms on that device? I have already configured everything at zoom portal, but when I type in the activation code, I get this error message: scheduling display only rooms are not supported on this device

Audio Issues on Recorded Zoom

I seem to have a recording issue with the Audio. The audio is perfectly fine during a meeting, but when I play back the recorded video the audio is corrupt. I basically sound like the ChipmunksCan anyone help?

IP Address and Participant details

Hi there,We held a seminar recently where one of the participants was very abusive. They changed their display name to the speakers so we were unable to get their details. Is there a way to find the IP addresses of those who logged in or further deta...

HMarks by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I check translated subtitles later?

If I use translated subtitles, will I be able to see the transcript of the spoken language when I check the recording later? Or will you check the translated text? For example, if subtitles translated from English to Japanese are displayed, will the ...

Le0002 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Change of displayed name does not work

Hello. I would like to effectively set my display name for all meetings to just my first name. This is already set in my Profile settings on the web client. Nonetheless my full name with family name is shown in all zoom sessions. I already read all t...

BrainOn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes