Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Intermittent Audio issues

Hi, About 2 weeks ago, I am experienceing issues where my audience is unable to hear any music that I play from the the room where I am conducting a class. This is essential for me to conduct my classes. It appears the some people can hear the music ...

Rupal1 by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Picture Freezing

My picture freezes whilst in a meeting but the sound is ok. Other participants in the meeting are fine, just me. The picture can then move at a million miles an hour and sometimes the top of my head will be pixelated in different colours like wearing...

PhilipM by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

login problem

I have been trying for a long time but I am not able to login my meeting time is running out please message me I have been trying since 1 hour

RTMP Stream Key

Is it possible to change the custom stream key in a zoom meeting? When I first set up the custom stream Zoom prompted me to enter the stream key, but now it just starts streaming. Is there a way to change it now?

Agenda

Consula:Alguien tiene idea como puedo programar las reuniones a las que tengo que asistir semanalmente sin vincular todo mi calendario? De lunes a viernes tengo que entrar a las mismas clases, con los mismos ID y quisiera saber si hay alguna manera d...

Recurrent meeting

Hi! I need to create a recurrent meeting but the dates are different for each month @Everyone Can someone help me create the invite? TIAAAAA