Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Не слышно звонок и меня не слышно

Всем привет! У меня проблема с ZOOM. 1. Не слышно рингтон. 2. Собеседник меня не слышит. Все реккомендованные действия выполняла. При этом в Skaype все работает и меня слышно. А так же в учетной записи на другом компьютере все раб

Sono by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What fresh hell is this?

I've just updated (Windows client) to V5.1.148 (16213), and noticed all this in Task Manager:Is Zoom turning into bloatware?

Ouseman_0-1685181111250.png
Ouseman by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Event logs in zoom meetings

Dear All, I need to find event logs in zoom meetings. I need this because during the meeting, some host or cost-host chose the wrong option and deleted the breaking rooms. Therefore i want to find out who did this. Is there a way to find these record...

Customer stories

My team meeting is in person but I can't attend to do my usual job of taking minutes. I would like to zoom in without the team having to set up another camera and microphone. I don't need to see them, no them me. I just need to be able to hear them. ...

zoom chat

Hello! I need help getting the chat interaction during a meeting from which I dont have the recording... is it possible? please help..

Resolved! Automatically Assign Cohost

How do I make my girlfriend a cohost automatically when she joins a meeting, please? Is it possible to allow her, and her alone, to sign in before me, but not others?

GraPhi by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes