Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Logitech C270 Webcam Stopping Problem

Hello All, I am facing a strange issue during zoom meetings. I am using Logitech C270 external USB webcam, every 3 minutes, webcam is being stopped suddeny, then I am starting again, I have also updated driver, changed USB port, but nothing changed. ...

Waiting room

Does anyone know if I'm abel to find a list of people who where in the waiting room after the meeting ended? What does it mean when the meeting is in session but users are left in the waiting room with a message that says "waiting for host" Thank you...

gstroop by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Break Out Room CSV file not visible when I upload.

I am using Safari. I recently updated my Zoom software. I also went on the advanced tab and selected breakout rooms and clicked all (4) options. I want to manually select the attendees. We have an event with a professor who wants (5) in each room wit...