Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar

help! why can the panellists see the attendees on the webinar?

LStone by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom updates

Hi ! Is there any way of stopping the auto updates? Every time I join a meeting I get the update box first, Takes about 3-4 minutes, a bit annoying.

Prango by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio from clients

hi, folks when people try and join my zoom meetings they get this message and have no audio.This is new. The meeting does not support dial in or Call Me." No audio options. Can anyone help. Thanks

eddie53 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being added as a host to another group's zoom

I am trying to be added as a host to a group's zoom. This is done under User Management in Settings. I successfully add my email and zoom generates an email for me to accept the invitation to be added as a host. When I hit "accept" , I get a long mes...

Judy9a by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Live on Facebook

Hi all,I used to go live on FB without problem, directly from zoom, no set-up on FB side...for a couple of months, I'm always rejected... message from FB "you are not allowed to broadcast"Any idea why, what to do...

Koste by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes