Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Trouble with Zoom Web SDK

Hey there! We are currently facing some issues in joining Zoom Web SDK. The issues are listed below: - Some users are having blank screen even though the host camera is on and is visible to some. - Some users can't hear audio while some can - Host vi...

Zoom Permissions

Looking for support! I have given scheduling privileges to two people, and they both have privilages to schedule for me and vice versa. However, sometimes when they log in they can enter the room but do not have hosting capabilities. If anyone has co...

Karen6 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Greyed out Windows 2011

I have two laptops. One with windows 10 and the other with windows 11. The one with Windows 10 allows me to join meetings. The one with windows 11 has JOIN greyed out. We have uninstalled three times. We have also switched between accounts. In all ca...

dorafferty_0-1675098208771.png

Guests cant access a reoccurring meeting

Hi, Our client success team has a reoccuring meeting with one of their clients and now they cant join the zoom meetings any longer. Everytime they attempt to join it states the following error message: User: arn:aws:iam::787345941828:user/web_user is...

Norbu by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes