Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PLEASE HELP!

The people I am interviewing have started to hear feedback when I talk to them (3 different interviews) You can hear it at 10:19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL_TlEFynoE&t=617s I really need this to work properly for tomorrow and I don't have tim...

General information....

I'm not having a specific problem (as far as I know...) I just got fed up and nuked windows off of my hard drive and switched over to Linux Ubuntu as my primary OS. I just ran my first Zoom meeting in Linux and was surprised as some of the difference...

Screen Sharing

Before when I screen shared, I could see myself and the other participants. Now I no longer can see us? Not sure what's going on. I'm not doing anything different than before. Thank you for helping

Barb10 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

when an attendee leaves a meeting.......

Hi -As the host of a meeting with 40+ participants, can I receive a notification (either at the time, or later) of who left the meeting, and when? Will I be alerted when they leave the meeting, and if so, how? Some sort of sound? An email to my inbox...