Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Is this muting situation possible?...

After an overly chatty user is muted by the moderator, can the user then unmute him/herself by clicking their Unmute button? And/or, is it possible that the moderator-muted user is automatically unmuted by voice actuation (and then muted again)?

Crashed upon host acceptance

I have a brand new laptop running Windows 11 and I downloaded the Zoom app from the Microsoft store. I tried to join a meeting (where I was the featured speaker) and entered my meeting id and password. The host could see me but when she approved me t...

recording

Is there a way to record a zoom meeting without notifying attendees 

nmiel by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Zoom integrate with Vonage SIP?

Hi, I am new to Zoom Phone/contact center integration. May someone advise me if possible to route my Vonage SIP call to Zoom Phone? The caller will call my Vonage SIP number and route to Zoom Phone/contact center, then the call will route to the auto...