Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

grant permission

can i set a meeting as a host and grant permission to one of the participant in this zoom to be a "second" host with all its meanings ? such as share screens + approve and all other features zoom host has!!!, im not sure i will be able to participate...

anaiset by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 100068000

I am trying to host a zoom meeting, but it keeps throwing up error code 100068000. I have disabled my firewall, but it is still doing this. What can I do to fix it. It does it through the app as well.

Setting a meeting

Have a pro account. Have set up hundreds of meetings. Trying to set up meeting. After noting time and length and before invites, it disappears with no meeting set up. Have tried multiple times. Is it because my account is in USA and I am in Italy? If...

Attendees appearing on Zoom recording

Hi all,I recording lectures but want to keep attendees pictures off the recordings as it's spoiling the presentations - how do I get rid of everything apart from the shared screen and voices?

GeoffRG by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ATEM Mini Pro Voice Over and Music Clash

We have the ATEM Mini Pro, an external mic and one stereo audio source.The rig performs perfectly with OBS streaming to whatever platform (Youtube, FB...).But will not with Zoom. There is a three second delay when stopping the music and speaking wher...