Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Sharing Poll questions between Users/ Instructors

Does Zoom offer an option to share Polls/ Poll questions between users within an organization? ie, is there a way for me to share Polls I've created so that my colleagues can use them in their own meetings? Alternatively, if there's a way to create p...

Error Code 5003

I have not been able to join Zoom Meetings for 2 weeks. I'm getting "Unable to Connect: Check to make sure you are connected to a stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy." Error Code 5003. I've tried a number of proposed solutions i...

polls

When testing my meeting the poll came up without the radial button for the participant to click on

stuntz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes