Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Translated captions

Hi, I have applied a trial version of Zoom One Business Plus, which in theory can use translated captions.I have set according to the Support and enabled "Translated Captions".However, there is no "Translating to" under the "Show Captions".Does this ...

ユーザータイプが変更できない

Zoom one Pro4 ライセンスを保持しており、入金が完了しています。ユーザー管理から、オーナーや管理者がメンバーのユーザータイプを基本からライセンスユーザーに変更しようとしても「You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account. Buy more licenses to increase the limit.」と表示され保存ができません。なお、現状全員がベーシックでライセンスユーザーは0人です。

n3513 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MEETING TEMPLATES

I am trying to set up a zoom meeting which allows clients to register and indicate who invited them. Apparently the version i have will not allow this. Does anyone know what version or setting i need for this to work?

DrT by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

updates

When I go to sign into zoom, I see a message saying unable to install updates. Below that are two choices. Retry and close when I click on retry it comes back with unable to install updates so my question is what can I do to install updates. If I cli...

Zoom not connecting

I am a teacher and a bunch of my students can no longer connect to ZOOM. Appears to be just a ZOOM issue as they can access all of their other programming. They get the following message. Are there ZOOM servers down?  

unnamed.jpg