Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with joining meeting

Hi, some of my students has problem with joining meeting. I send them private link to the meeting and the access code and they recive the information that the code is incorrect (but for other students it works). What could be a reason? I'll appreciat...

Zrzut ekranu (644).png

Background

Hello - I have checked the boxes for a virtual background, but still can't get it to work. This is a brand new PC, so it should more than meet the minimum requirements, plus it works when using Google Meet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate...

Number of answers limited during a zoom meeting poll

Hi, I’ve recently launched 3 polls during a zoom meeting ( not webinar) - around 20 people were attending - the first poll went well but when launching the second one , zoom returned automatically an error message saying that the maximum number of an...

CClaire by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Intel Evo Laptop Review Meeting

Hello everyone, I am excited to share my experience of using the new Intel Evo Laptop during a recent Zoom meeting with my team. The meeting was scheduled to discuss the latest project developments, and it turned out to be a great opportunity to test...

되풀이회의를 만들때 ‘시간 고정 안됨’ 옵션 선택이 없다...

  안녕하세요,Zoom 되풀이회의 기능을 잘 사용하고 있는 사용자입니다.최근 업데이트후 되풀이회의를 만들 때불편한 변화가 생겨서 문의합니다.캡쳐 이미지를 첨부할수 없어서 길게 써서 보내요.1) 웹에서 되풀이 회의를 만들때: 반복 옵션에서 ‘시간 고정 안됨’ 선택 가능 = 편리2) PC app에서 같은 기능을 사용할 때: 반복 옵션에 ‘시간 고정 안됨’ 선택이 없음. = 불편앱에서도 기존엔 디폴트가 시간 고정 안됨이어서 일단 되풀이 회의만 만들어...

71C7CEAD-B050-4EA5-B861-092ADDF65790.jpeg E5B50AE7-37D1-4BA4-8677-EF35D6BEC8C5.jpeg
YJOh by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Finding History of zoom meeting

I was supposed to submit a proctored exam, which I forgot to hit record, and I wanted to know if there was any way I could find my meeting history (i hosted the meeting and it was not a scheduled meeting) with the Basic Plan that I have right now. Is...

Displaying time zones of meeting participants

After 2 years of international Zoom meetings hosted from Europe, it's clear that the chairs of the meeting don't truly appreciate that while it's mid-afternoon for them, it's 11 pm in Australia or 4 am in California. (Everyone mentions it at the begi...

Cloud Recording Question

So my IT Admin has disabled access to my recordings page. If I make new recordings will they still be there and process, even if I don't have access to them? Say, once I have access again, the new recordings will be there?

nls66 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes