Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

waiting room

I would like to know how to change my setting correctly. Some people come later when I host an event, and I don't want to wait for clients in the waiting room. Can they be jumping automatically?

olushka by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"zoommtg"-Links werden blockiert (in Edge)

Hey in die Runde, vielleicht kann mir einer von Euch helfen. ich habe folgendes Problem mit Zoom. Ich erhalte einen Einladungslink und möchte diesen gerne im Edge Browser öffnen. Die Fehlermeldung lautet "zoommtg"-Links werden blockiert "Zur Edge Kon...

L30N by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

timer

The timer on the zoom call needs to go away cause I can't just say everything in 40 minutes like why wasn't there a timer before?It's not fair that it's on now so it's better off to remove the timer before you get more bad reviews on the timer

Spam e-mail using a zoom e-mail address

I'm getting spam e-mails on behalf of zoom from some zoom-conference I attend.I don't want to block the zoom address, but I can't block the spammer if they are using zoom address as a email Any idea how report that?

cotero by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with joining meeting

Hi, some of my students has problem with joining meeting. I send them private link to the meeting and the access code and they recive the information that the code is incorrect (but for other students it works). What could be a reason? I'll appreciat...

Zrzut ekranu (644).png

Background

Hello - I have checked the boxes for a virtual background, but still can't get it to work. This is a brand new PC, so it should more than meet the minimum requirements, plus it works when using Google Meet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate...

Number of answers limited during a zoom meeting poll

Hi, I’ve recently launched 3 polls during a zoom meeting ( not webinar) - around 20 people were attending - the first poll went well but when launching the second one , zoom returned automatically an error message saying that the maximum number of an...

CClaire by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes