Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen flickering and fuzzy

Hello, When I turn on my camera on Zoom calls as a participant, my screen flickers at the top of the screen (not full screen) and looks fuzzy at times. Can anyone help?

sal2610 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 2FA and no possibility to sign-in

Hi there! Several days ago after a session in Zoom my macOS app signed out automatically. Now I can not log in neither in the web version nor in the app as it requires 2FA but my 2FA app doesn't display any keys for Zoom.I had a basic account, theref...

Problem with others joining a meeting I have started.

When I start a scheduled meeting that others can join at any time, participants using the joining instructions get a message "Host is in another meeting" though this is NOT the case, after I have started the meeting from the Meetings tab. Is there a ...

Zoom Doesn't Recognize my External Camera

Hi I am using a Win 10 laptop. I have an external Logitech webcam that is not working on Zoom. It works fine with other meeting clients like Google Meet and GoToMeeting. The drivers are updated. I have tried on different laptops and different USB por...

NJ11 by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

About 3 rd party call recording

As a teacher conducting paid online classes on Zoom, I would like to know if anyone is using OBS or screen recording to record my classes without permission. Could you suggest a solution to detect if someone is using a third-party app, such as OBS or...

How to activate the microphone

Hello guys,I have got in trouble when I tried to use my microphone on Zoom platform. I don't know what exactly happened to my microphone. It's a weird thing that I still can use microphone from laptop in other platforms, except Zoom. When I share the...