Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Auto save chat

I have auto saved chat set in my zoom account (pro) but I can't find the chats anywhere. How can I find them? If it stopped working, does anyone know why? The settings are correct. Really need access to my chats from last week. Thanks!!

mpa1980 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Client can't see shared screens

When I share my screen on zoom, everyone can see it except for 1 client. This has happened repeatedly. I looked at their computer but cannot figure out what is wrong. Can you tell me any tips or tricks to allowing someone else to view the shared scre...

NancyG10 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to edit meeting settings in Outlook

When using the Zoom for Outlook add-in, it seems that I can only update the settings of meetings that were created using the add-in directly. Meetings created through the Zoom desktop app, the Zoom web app, and the Zoom API do not seem to be recogniz...

Share screen

Hi all, Any update for 2024 on how to get the screen icon turn back on the shared tab for Android smartphone.

mpch18 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

abilitazione editor per utenti esterni

Buongiorno,non riesco ad abilitare la collaborazione con gli utenti esterni sulla lavagna Zoom. Inserisco l'email, ma mi viene visualizzato un messaggio che indica che ho disabilitato la collaborazione con gli utenti esterni alla mia organizzazione. ...